Super Easy Father's Day Treat

Are you in need of a super quick and easy gift for Father's Day?  Then this is the perfect gift for you!
This is what our Daddy (and Papas) will be getting for Father's day this year.  I picked up a few of these fancy cashew jars the last time I was at Costco.  The hubs and both papas LOVE cashews!  But of course, any kind of nut or jar of nuts would work for this too!
I made up these fancy printables (using some digi paper from my fav place), cut them out and just glued them to the front.  I tied the top with some twine.  Super fast, Super easy, Super cute!
We are going to pair them with this cute idea from the idea room!  I'm still trying to find bottles of Mountain Dew!


I'm sharing my "nuts about daddy/papa" printables with you so you can make your own!

They print 4 to a page with both daddy & papa
they measure 4"x4"

MAY 2013 UPDATE
I added more label choices.
See them HERE
 blue
brown

I think Mr. C is just as excited about the nuts as daddy will be!


Here is where I'm linking up this week:

Labels: , , , ,