For tasty tuesday today, I wanted to share something with you that is quick and (surprisingly) delicious!
It includes one of my favorite fall fruits, PEACHES!

Every fall us AZ folk get to enjoy the delicious peaches from utah. We order them by the 28 pound boxes from the "fruit lady". Some years I spend a day or evening canning peaches with my mom. My mother in law and sister in law like to slice them and freeze them to use later. We just love to have them around.
This Peach Angel Food Cake was so easy to whip up, and only 2 ingredients!
Unfortunately I didn't use fresh peaches for this recipe. I will have to try that though.
1 can of peach pie filling
1 box of Angel Food Cake Mix
The first thing I did was dump my pie filling into a bowl. I didn't want my peach chunks to be to big so I cut them up a little. Then I mixed in the angel food cake mix. (I did add a dash of cinnamon!)
Then I filled these ramekins about 2/3 the way full. (Aren't these ramekins super cute! 2 for $2.50, thanks to Target dollar spot.)
Then I baked them (I just followed the baking directions on the mix box). Until they were nice a golden brown on top.
I let them cool and then took a knife and went along the side of the ramekin and the side of the cake to loosen it. I turned it upside down on a plate to serve it.
Like I said, it was surprisingly good.
The crispy, golden brown bottom of the cake was the best part. And the sweet peaches just made it so much better!
Come back next tasty tuesday for another peach inspired creation!
Happy Baking!
See my linky party people page to see where I link up
Labels: dessert, food, Tasty Tuesday