Valentine's Love Printable

As I've been slowly putting together my Valentine's decor in my entry way,  I decided I needed a fun print to add to the table.

I designed this fun print:
Put a little Love in your Heart
to put in my frame and set on my entry table.

A perfect reminder of what "love month" is all about.

And what would a Lizzie Jane Printable be if not available to ALL!




All Lizzie Jane Baby Printables are for personal use ONLY.
These can be printed up to 8x10
This print is available in 3 color options:
Red & White
Red, Pink & White
Pink, Aqua & White

I hope you can find a place in your home for this fun print and celebrate the month with LOVE!

Come back later this week and I will show you the rest of my entry way.


see my linky party people page to see where I link up

Labels: , ,